- Super Bock, a leader in the Portuguese beer industry, had a main objective of developing visibility within the brand—giving it the capability to implement themselves in a night customers segment market.
- Create a Super Bock space intended to position the brand within its segment, enhancing the image of Super Bock as an ideal drink for the public as well as promote activity at the point of sale.
- Flexible spaces that are well received by the young audience, being as diverse as leisurely spaces, fashionable areas, airport, universities, etc.
- Shopper marketing agency, Incyte Ativism, asked us to implement a project developed for the Brand, including a set of elements as diverse and complementary, creating the “Look & Feel” concept of Super Bock.
- The space created was divided into different areas: visible interior, bar, and lounge area.
- The star piece of this space was the Super Bock Bar, an independent module/stand, focused on service and functionality—reflecting the brand identity and the quality of materials with lighting and polished stainless steel. The interior stands out for its functionality and versatility in providing services as well as its areas of countertops, coffeemakers, refrigerators, and custom handles. Its circular shape attracts several customers.
- The Super Bock Lounge was one of the projects with the largest impact. The brand logo was built in backlit acrylic, stainless steel, and covered by a complementary lighted bottle case display. A piece over a meter long, which dominates the space as a principle component of the brand.
- The remaining space was designed to have a lounge area—consisting of tables, lamps and custom poufs—with innovative design and customization to each area.
- The Super Bock Lounge Space was awarded Gold in the Store in design/ Store in store/ Pop ups/ Bars and Actions category as well as in the Innovation category at the 2014 POPAI Awards.